Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Blessing of Adoption

Today I am going to do something different with my blog. I’m going to share something that is near and dear to my heart. I always wanted to adopt a child. Being a single mom raising my daughters I didn’t have the funds to support that dream, and I wasn’t sure I could handle another child by myself. So I never followed through on that goal.

I can’t think of anything more loving than a birth mother giving her child up for adoption and the parents that accept the blessing she is willing to give. Now I am blessed to be in the position to help a family in my congregation with their adoption process. 


The adoption organization they are going through is Sacred Selections. This agency places in children in Christian homes.

We are holding an Auction and Dinner Event on May 19th in Greer, SC. A silent auction and live auction will be held with lots of fun for everyone. This will be a family event, so bring the kids and come on out. I will have flyers and registrations forms soon. 

Right now we are looking for donations to auction off. It can be a small item, a gift basket, and tickets to a show or any other item you can think of. Items can be purchased or homemade. We need to get these items in as soon as we can so they can be ready for the auction.

If you can help in any way with a donation for this cause, please contact me.

Here are a few websites that you can visit find out more information.



Any questions on this event, please email us at:
sacredselectionsSC@gmail.com


May God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment