Wednesday, November 20, 2013

So Excited

The writers conference was wonderful.   I learned so much from some very talented people.  I had the opportunity to learn from some published authors, and was able to get information from an agent.  What more could a potential author ask for.

Keep your eyes out for some new information coming from the American Christian Writers, and the new chapter here in Anderson, the American Fiction Christian Writers.

Also, just want you to know I have three books that I am working on.

1 - Purity through Christ (for teenage girls)
2 - 101 Last Meals "Before You Start Your Diet"
3 - An unnamed novel based on a woman named Stella.

Also, I will be starting a Newsletter for the ladies at Taylors church of Christ in January.

Looking forward to all these opportunities that God is opening the doors for me to develope myself so I can share his word.

Praise God!
Lillian

No comments:

Post a Comment