Thursday, June 28, 2018

Rejoice Over Me?



Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”


Wow, can you imagine that? God will rejoice over me! Let that sink in for a minute. The Almighty, the Creator of all things will rejoice in me.



Sometimes I get so caught up in the everyday doings of life and don’t think about how much God loves me. Some days I go without praying at all, except over my meals, I know, that’s not good. It’s not like I forget about God, it’s just there are days that I don’t stop and talk to Him.

Think about how we act with babies. Don’t we always sing to them, coo and sometimes in a sing-song voice? I know I do. Just had few of our grandchildren with me this past week. What a joy to watch them grow up. They are maturing so fast and becoming responsible young children. It makes my heart sing.



So in those times when life isn’t living up to your expectations, remember, God is rejoicing over YOU!

May God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment