Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Challege This Week



Remember when you became a Christian and where baptized into Christ?  I do believe that for those few moments afterwards you were sinless.  But all you had to do was enter back into the world of everyday living and you soon became a sinner again.  The bible teaches us that we are sinners, however, by the grace of God and following His biblical outline for our lives we can be saved.  

I remember how elated I felt that day many years ago.  I knew it was the right thing for me to do and that is how I was choosing to live my life.  No I have not always done it well, I’ve made many a mistakes, but God was there to help me through them.

My question to you today is do you have the same vigor and love for the Word as you did the day you were baptized?  Have you become complacent? It is not unusual for us humans to fall into the trap of everyday living and lose our excitement about God and His word.  

This week I challenge you to do, say or act just a little more enthused about your Heavenly Father and the wonders that He can bring into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment